Monday 25 June 2007

The countdown begins

I have no literary talent. I do not even pretend to have one. What I do have is an incredible desire to write. Prolific blogger...I will probably never be one. But here's an attempt to create my own blog.



Ahh ..... El Dorado... That mystical land of gold! Is it the search for El Dorado that has brought me to INSEAD now? Or is it a deeper search for self that has driven me away from a life of peace to the gritty of world of B schools and the grind thereafter- the world of sangreal..



The countdown has begun. A little over two months to go before I find myself in the hallowed company of the incredibly smart people that populate INSEAD. Butterflies in the stomach???? The phrase doesn't do justice to the beasts that rumble in my belly...



To say the least I am looking forward to(and equally dreading) my year at INSEAD. Never before had I been presented with an opportunity to cohabit and learn with people from as many diverse backgrounds as my future classmates at INSEAD. The immensely gifted ( and , Oh so eloquent! ) people coming to share their lives and learnings with us.



But before that looms the preparation for shifting two countries..Wish I had enough time to travel and discover before school begins...Envy you Bharath! And wish you bring back some great stories to share with us at the parties that symbolify INSEAD.

It's going to be one lovely year. Can't wait to meet you all...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Mucho gusto, Don Panza. Bienvenido a el mundo de "blogs."

I see you put Res I(p)sa's link above mine...Poorly played, Sancho, poorly played

:)

Don Panza said...

Pleasure's mine dtlf. And the links have been copied from another blogger's site without thought to order..so no offence please

Res I(p)sa said...

hee hee, love the order! shows you have taste, don...

Anyway, welcome, and may I say, your literary talent seems ripe for discovery to me!

Don Panza said...

Thank you res i(p)sa...

Omar & Angela said...

futurefusion is not the latest blog-rookie anymore... welcome Don Panza and hasta luego.

Cool, futurefusion wil probably soon be on top of your links list... :-)